recentaboutlinksarchive
Disclaimer

Layout: Like a knife.
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Hey, welcome to my site! Everything written here is purely based on my opinion, and I won't entertain any unnecessary comments. Don't like it? Don't be here. Hit Me (:

Tagboard

Web Counters
Since March 23rd 2009
Credits

Icon: LJ/sixthmile
Layout: tuesdaynight
Inspiration: DayBefore!Misery

Written on: Monday, March 02, 2009
Time: 11:58 PM

Now Playing: Light On - David Cook

Second day in a row without Mozilla Firefox. It feels so weird blogging with IE, although there's not much difference. Okay, I lied. Mozilla pawns IE many times over. Besides, there's no automatic spelling check here. Shucks, pardon any typos yeah? Please come back, Mozilla?

--

Lunch at Simei today with Andrew, Fangyi, Dorothy, June and Xinyi. I hope I didn't miss out anyone; I swear my memory is failing me. Anyway! I haven't seen any of them in an effing long time! Miss them all. Food wasn't good.. but then again, East Point's foodcourt never served good food. Well, I guess the only reason we were at the foodcourt was due to the sweltering heat.

Trip to Sunshine Plaza with Dorothy after lunch. We wanted to get our hair dyed at Haar Attic. Interestingly, all we did there was to pick up a (very very very fantastic) chocolate chip muffin before cabbing down to Kovan. Spent barely 20 minutes there before going back to Sunshine Plaza.

I spent $160 on a cut/colour/highlight! Pretty worth my Benjamins; my fringe isn't poking my cheek anymore, and it's highlighted a uber cool shade of blue. Going down again tomorrow with Dorothy to get her hair dyed.. violet! Photos will be posted tomorrow!

During the next 36 hours: I can't shampoo my hair.
During the next week: Keep away from sweat (if possible).
During the next 3 months: Keep away from rain, chlorinated water and other dyes.

Ow for the first two. Looks like I've to keep myself refigerated for the next couple of days to keep from sweating. There goes training tomorrow. Ugh.

--

The weather's really screwed up lately. Or not.. the weather here has always been screwed up actually. It's damn scorching at one moment, and the next moment, it's pouring as though rain has never fell before. I blame global warming. ):

--

I stumbled upon a Nike advertisement yesterday - featuring Kobe Bryant and his new shoe, the Zoom Kobe IV. Nothing fantastic about the shoe, I just found the commercial quite hilarious. I've been thinking about getting a new basketball shoe anyway. The current one is peeling. It's painful to see gold shoes peel, you know?


On second thought, it does look quite nice.

--


Drawn by Yulin. Now why are we all triangular..?

--

Gah. There's a very provoking thought in my head that just won't go. Should I go for it? I don't know.

There. Ending here!

Blue blue blue~